Riga Motor Museum (Latvian: Rīgas motormuzejs) is the biggest antique vehicle museum in the Baltic countries. The museum is a state agency operating under the Transport Ministry. Since 1992, the museum is a member of International Association of Transport and Communication Museums (IATM–ICOM), since 1994 a member of Latvian Museum Association, since 2002 – a member of Latvian Transport Development and Education Association. The museum is located at 6 Sergeja Ezienšteina Street in the Mežciems neighbourhood of Riga. The museum also features a café and a sports club.
The museum was founded in 1989 on an initiative from Latvia Antique Automobile club (AAK). The building was designed by the Latgyprogorstroy architect Viktors Valgums. Since 1992 it is a state museum.
One of the most significant exhibits in the museum is the 1938 Auto Union racing car Type D, which was saved from cutting into scrap by Viktors Kulbergs, president of Antique Automobile Club of Latvia.